Here at Dr. Goldstein’s office, we provide general dentistry with extra attention to aesthetics. Here is a partial list of some of the services we offer:
- CEREC crowns – We can now offer you One Visit Crowns. In just one visit, we can create and place a beautiful, natural crown.
- Porcelain crowns – Old technology involved fusing the porcelain to metal and then cementing that crown on the tooth. With newer bonding technology, the porcelain can be bonded directly to the tooth for a beautiful, translucent crown that perfectly mimics tooth structure.
- Porcelain veneers – Porcelain veneers can be used to create a beautiful smile makeover by bonding a thin veneer of porcelain to the front surfaces of your front teeth.
- White fillings – Bonded white fillings leave your tooth stronger. They are also more comfortable, last as long or longer than the old-fashioned silver amalgam fillings, and are more beautiful besides.
- Dental implants – are the newest and best way to replace missing teeth. They are anchored in the bone so they don’t weaken the other teeth.
- Dental bridges – are the traditional way to replace one or two missing teeth. They aren’t as nice as dental implants, and they require placing crowns on the adjacent teeth, but they have their place.
- At-home teeth whitening – If you like to “do it yourself,” we can provide you with the tools and materials to whiten your teeth at home.
- Direct tooth bonding – can be used
- Invisalign invisible braces – Not only can’t people tell you’re wearing braces, but Invisalign is faster and more comfortable than traditional wire-and-bracket braces.
- Gum disease treatments
Dental materials have advanced to the point where all routine dental work can be done in a way that looks beautiful. There is no need for ugly amalgam fillings. Dr. Goldstein believes in using any new technology that is superior to the old.